- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- $10 - $12 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Company Match, IRA
Job Title: Warehouse Person
Pay Rate: $10 - $12 DOE
Work Hours: 7:00 – 3:30pm, Monday through Friday
Primary Job Function: Responsible to make sure all jobs scheduled for the next day have all material and equipment pulled and staged for installers. List return material when necessary and return to stock. Responsible for all materials, supplies, etc. that leave the shop have been properly filled out on a material sheet. List all overstocked items and give to Installation Coordinator for return to vendor. Check and put away stock orders. Maintain shop and yard in a clean and orderly fashion. Assist Installers in loading and unloading vans.
Reports To: Installation Manager
1. Arrive and be ready to start work by 7:00.
2. Assist Dept Managers and Shop Fabricator with items necessary to dispatch the crew in the morning, goal is to have installers gone within 20 minutes.
3. Notify Operations Coordinator of any shortages on stock items.
4. List return to stocks and give to Installation Coordinator for return to vendor.
5. Put away any deliveries, mark equipment received with job name and number, stage in appropriate area
6. Perform quarterly inventory count.
7. Check schedule for all jobs installing in two days, pull material list and stage
8. Remove clutter and scrap from shop area.
9. Pick up all garbage from warehouse, yard and on building grounds.
10. Report status of jobs pulled at days end to Dept Managers.
11. Pull truck stock for Service. Notify Service Manager of shortages.
12. Review schedule for up coming jobs to make certain that all material lists have been turned in for pulling and staging, notify Dept Managers if any are missing.
13. Check with shop fabricator for any needed stock.
14. Maintain facility in proper operating condition.
15. Put away all extra materials brought back by installers the day before.
16. Maintain warehousing of Company supplied tools. Generate check out lists and reconcile upon return.
17. Lock up building and yard.
18. Other duties as assigned.